News From Album Health
Album Health is a Featured Company in InsurTech Week 2018!
InsurTech Week is an opportunity for the insurance industry to participate in a number of innovation activities with the Global Insurance Accelerator. The activities include innovation presentations, co-working, networking, education and match-making for pilots and capital raises. The GIA’s investors select a group of early/growth-stage companies to highlight the week. These selected companies take advantage of promotional, co-working and networking opportunities as well as subsidized hotel costs.
InsurTech Week differs from the traditional GIA Accelerator Program in that there is no equity exchange and no residency requirement, making participation possible for entrepreneurs at every stage.
InsurTech Week is open to the public. The activities are designed to connect professionals with innovative companies through one-on-one meetings, presentations and networking activities.
The white paper to the right briefly investigates the current state of health and medical spending, employer well-being, and health-based solutions, while primarily focusing on the Album Health solution introduced at Meredith Corporation, results, and implications for employers and other risk-bearing entities.
- A New Way To Get College Students Through A Psychiatric Crisis — And Back To School
- What are the health benefits of 5-HTP?
- News Brief: Flynn Faces Sentencing, Moonves’ Severance, Toxic Mine Dust
- Regulators Failed To Stop An Epidemic That Is Killing Thousands Of Coal Miners
- Bill Of The Month: $43,208 For Repeat Surgery To Replace Broken Medical Device
- Viewpoints: Government-Made Generics Would Restore Marketplace Competition; CVS-Aetna Merger Would Be ‘Penny Wise And Pound Foolish’
- Different Takes: Lessons About Anxiety Over Losing Protections For Preexisting Conditions; Relax, The Health Law Is Still In Our Future
- State Highlights: Alarming Rise In Minnesota Suicide Rates Sparks Call For Action; Health Care Giant Kaiser Permanente Dinged By Federal Labor Regulators
- Researchers Turn To Components In Breast Milk As Potential Therapy To Ward Off Super Bugs, Prevent Diseases
- What’s Going Wrong With U.S. Life Expectancy Rates? Look To West Virginia, The Proverbial Canary In The Coal Mine
- Mid-Valley Hospital Inks 10-Year Deal with Cerner to Implement EHR Across Hospitals & Clinics
- Sempre Health and UPMC Health Plan Expand Program to Improve Adherence for Critical Medications
- Alira Health Acquires Data Sciences Company Clinical Insights
- Unified child health record goes live in South West England
- How much are we learning about the genome? Natural selection is science’s best critic