News From Album Health
Addressing the Whole Person: The Key to Sustained Engagement and Clinical Outcomes for People with Chronic Conditions
Album Health authentically has a transformative approach. This webinar describes the partnership between Album Health and Meredith Corporation. Our personalized, data-driven approach leads to meaningful health change and savings.
Album Health is a Featured Company in InsurTech Week 2018!
InsurTech Week is an opportunity for the insurance industry to participate in a number of innovation activities with the Global Insurance Accelerator. The activities include innovation presentations, co-working, networking, education and match-making for pilots and capital raises. The GIA’s investors select a group of early/growth-stage companies to highlight the week. These selected companies take advantage of promotional, co-working and networking opportunities as well as subsidized hotel costs.
InsurTech Week differs from the traditional GIA Accelerator Program in that there is no equity exchange and no residency requirement, making participation possible for entrepreneurs at every stage.
InsurTech Week is open to the public. The activities are designed to connect professionals with innovative companies through one-on-one meetings, presentations and networking activities.
Meredith Corporation and Album Health began working together in 2015, piloting an innovative solution focused on optimizing employee health and reducing/slowing medical spending. As an established leader in the health and wellness space, leaders at Meredith and Album Health realized that the key to sustained health improvement and reduced/slowed medical spending was to create a simple, personalized solution for each employee that focused on behavior change and addressed all aspects of all aspects of health, including emotional well-being. Through a simple, personalized and “total health” approach, Meredith and Album believed that they would achieve optimal health, medical savings, strong engagement, and satisfied employees while simplifying and unifying health and risk-reduction strategies to one core solution (versus distinct solutions in disease management, health coaching, digital therapies, and engagement).
The white paper to the right briefly investigates the current state of health and medical spending, employer well-being, and health-based solutions, while primarily focusing on the Album Health solution introduced at Meredith Corporation, results, and implications for employers and other risk-bearing entities.
- Why Do Doctors Overtreat? For Many, It’s What They’re Trained To Do
- A Promising Anti-HIV Drug Poses A Dilemma
- Hunger Strikes At ICE Detention Centers Spread As Parole, Bond Is Denied
- Brooklyn Judge Upholds Mandatory Vaccinations, As New York City Closes More Schools
- ‘This Is Morally Wrong,’ Biden Tells Striking Massachusetts Grocery Workers
- State Highlights: Money Hinders Push For Mental Health Urgent Care Clinics In Massachusetts; Calif. Drinking Water Contaminated With Carcinogenic Toxins From Wildfires
- From The State Capitols: Conn. Lawmakers Fret Over Price Tag For Covering Undocumented Children; Washington’s Long-Term Care Benefits Measure Gains Momentum
- Montana Lawmakers Send Medicaid Expansion Bill With Work Requirements To Governor
- Insurers To Be Allowed To Prevent Drug Coupons From Applying To Annual Limit On Out-Of-Pocket Costs In Some Cases
- North Carolina Governor Vetoes ‘Born Alive’ Legislation Calling It An Unnecessary Interference Between Patient, Doctor
- What The Failure of Microsoft’s HealthVault Means for the Future of EHRs
- Important insight on the brain-body connection
- Investigators incorporate randomized trial within dialysis care delivery
- BRB-seq: The quick and cheaper future of RNA sequencing
- Brain wiring differences identified in children with conduct disorder