News From Album Health
Album Health is a Featured Company in InsurTech Week 2018!
InsurTech Week is an opportunity for the insurance industry to participate in a number of innovation activities with the Global Insurance Accelerator. The activities include innovation presentations, co-working, networking, education and match-making for pilots and capital raises. The GIA’s investors select a group of early/growth-stage companies to highlight the week. These selected companies take advantage of promotional, co-working and networking opportunities as well as subsidized hotel costs.
InsurTech Week differs from the traditional GIA Accelerator Program in that there is no equity exchange and no residency requirement, making participation possible for entrepreneurs at every stage.
InsurTech Week is open to the public. The activities are designed to connect professionals with innovative companies through one-on-one meetings, presentations and networking activities.
The white paper to the right briefly investigates the current state of health and medical spending, employer well-being, and health-based solutions, while primarily focusing on the Album Health solution introduced at Meredith Corporation, results, and implications for employers and other risk-bearing entities.
- Trump Administration Proposes Sweeping Changes To Federal Family Planning Program
- What An Insect Can Teach Us About Adapting To Stress
- Senate Inquiry On Drug Prices Echoes Landmark Hearings Held 60 Years Ago
- U.S. Soda Taxes Work, Studies Suggest – But Maybe Not As Well As Hoped
- Problems With Health Care Contributed To Hurricane Maria Death Toll In Puerto Rico
- Longer Looks: A $27,660 Hospital Bill; Hasan Minhaj On Drug Pricing; And Opioid Deaths
- State Highlights: Number Of Child Abuse-Related Killings Increase In Pa. Following Revisions In Protective Law; Kentucky’s Response To Hep A Outbreak Too Slow, Report Finds
- From The State Capitols: Abortion Legislation; Surprise Medical Billing; Vaccination Exemptions And More
- More And More, People With Alzheimer’s Are Shrugging Off Outdated ‘Tragedy Narrative’ And Finding Joy In Dementia
- In Chemical Tour De Force, Scientists Announce They’ve Essentially Doubled The Genetic Alphabet
- High IQs won’t be enough to prevent ecological disasters
- Scientists sharpen their molecular scissors and expand the gene editing toolbox
- Older biologic age linked to elevated breast cancer risk
- Philips, Dispatch Health Launch On-Demand Home Care Pilot Program for Arizona Seniors
- A ‘joint’ problem: Investigating marijuana and tobacco co-use