News From Album Health
Album Health is a Featured Company in InsurTech Week 2018!
InsurTech Week is an opportunity for the insurance industry to participate in a number of innovation activities with the Global Insurance Accelerator. The activities include innovation presentations, co-working, networking, education and match-making for pilots and capital raises. The GIA’s investors select a group of early/growth-stage companies to highlight the week. These selected companies take advantage of promotional, co-working and networking opportunities as well as subsidized hotel costs.
InsurTech Week differs from the traditional GIA Accelerator Program in that there is no equity exchange and no residency requirement, making participation possible for entrepreneurs at every stage.
InsurTech Week is open to the public. The activities are designed to connect professionals with innovative companies through one-on-one meetings, presentations and networking activities.
The white paper to the right briefly investigates the current state of health and medical spending, employer well-being, and health-based solutions, while primarily focusing on the Album Health solution introduced at Meredith Corporation, results, and implications for employers and other risk-bearing entities.
- Sackler Family’s Donation To British Museum Is Quashed Over Opioid Fallout
- Health Plans For State Employees Use Medicare’s Hammer On Hospital Bills
- California Jury Finds Roundup Caused Man’s Cancer
- Daily Marijuana Use And Highly Potent Weed Linked To Psychosis
- ‘Mother Jones’ Investigation Takes A Look At The World Of Drug Treatment Programs
- Amid Vaccination Controversy, Ky. Governor Fondly Recalls Chicken-Pox Parties, But Experts Call The Practice Antiquated
- Lengthy Training, Licensing That Health Care Occupations Require Creating Significant Skill Gap For Those Looking For Jobs
- Expected Shortfalls For Black Lung Fund Will Be Covered By Taxpayers Instead Of Coal Companies
- In Op-Ed, Azar And Gottlieb Call On Industry To Make ‘Meaningful’ Changes To Address Teen Vaping Epidemic
- Fentanyl-Linked Deaths: The U.S. Opioid Epidemic’s Third Wave